Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aches of Motherhood

Seriously...who thought that by carrying a child for 9 months that as soon as that child was born, your body would revert to that of someone 80 years old? Well, at least that's how it *feels*. I told my husband I want either a massage for Mother's Day or a rocking chair. Since I don't have a rocker, I just do the motion while sitting on the bed or in a regular chair. Do you have any idea the strain that puts on your back? With nothing to support behind you...it's hella painful after an entire day, week, month, 3 months of rocking like that...lol. But, I love my little guy so much, I'll keep doing it even if I don't get a rocker...or the massage.

Speaking of Big C, I can't believe how he is growing. And not just in size, but he's learning things. How to mimic mommy and daddy when we stick out tongues out, inspecting his hands, holding small toys and just...wow the way the mind grows and develops. It's difficult to fathom really at what a perfect *machine* the body is, when not a machine at all.

Well, I know this is a short post, but I need to get some coffee! I'm a tired girl! :)

-MoM-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com