Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wish List Wednesday



I've recently started following another blog and she does something called Wish List Wednesday.  In my real life, I don't ask for a whole lot.  I ask the Lord to keep and protect my family, my children, husband and my home including pets/animals.  Keep them safe, healthy and to guide those I love to make the right choices when presented with temptation.  I also include myself in that list.

That being said, the dreamer side of myself would love lots of things!  So this fun blog Wednesday Wish List was perfect for me!  Thank you to Jennifer over at The Foster Family blog for the idea and invitation to join in!


Right now what I'd really love to have is the Hoover Cordless Stick Vac.  I recently had the old, garish carpeting ripped up out of my living room and dining room and had the hardwoods under it refinished.  Clean up is wonderful...BUT.  I have a dog and 2 cats running around.  And the hair that drops off these critters is mind-blowing.  I'm still glad I did it though.  All I need to do is just think about that being trapped in carpeting while Big C sits on the floor playing.  But it does make for a lot of sweeping and dry mopping which is OK...but it just never seems to get *enough* for me.  And since this is Wish List Wednesday and I can put down anything I want...this is it!


Oh yeah..is there another thing I'd love to have.  Maybe even two of them would be nice!  The Healthy Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier by Air Innovations.  My home is so dry in the winter.  My little guy is suffering from dry, inflamed nasal passages (as am I and hubby) and the humidifier in his room (which is a very small room) just isn't cutting it.  It raises the humidity in his room 1% if that.  Most of the time it's exactly the same...and therefore, useless.  But I still run it, case...you know...it might work one day. *Rolls eyes at myself*

So that's it for this week.  Those are the things that would be at the top of my wish list!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog throuth The Foster Family -- I participate in Wish List Wednesday too! It's funny how as we get older, we wish for things like vacuum cleaners! A few months back I wished for a new bay window -- if you would have asked me 10 years ago if I'd want a window, I'd have thought you were crazy!

    Just wanted to say hi & congrats on your soon to be new addition!

    Jen from Blonde Ambition

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com