Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brain-Fried

Little C has been screaming and crying all day.  Her reflux doesn't seem to be better with Zantac, so I'm going to ask the pedi about a possible medication change when I take her for her 2 month check up.  Big C was up all night screaming and crying.  The good news is that he is finally beginning to respect my authority....a little.  Normally when I correct him he giggles and laughs and continues to do it.  I cannot tell you how much of a relief his listening to me, on some level anyway, is while Little C is going through her colic issues.  That being said, it seems he has his own set of issues...mainly neediness.  And I'm sure it is to get attention away from her.  So at the moment they are both screaming at me in stereo, despite being fed, changed, burped and a 3 hours nap.  Now, if I can just keep sane throughout this, we'll be in business.  Now, where are those ear plugs again?

-MoM-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com